Sunday, March 20, 2011

A new blogger

I've just spent a lovely weekend with some of my sisters and friends down south at Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale. After explaining about how blogging works to them one of my sisters started one on the weekend...yay!!!
Please visit her and make her feel welcome at Wendy at her new blog here.
She is a creative girl and I'm sure you will enjoy her posts.

I didn't take too many photos on the weekend, but we had a lovely time, opp shopping, having lunch and checking out the local shops. We visited Goolwa and took a photo of this beatuiful gift shop. Will show some of my opp shops find in a later post.

 And the rose garden next to it.

Don't forget to show some love to Wendy at her new blog.

3 comments:

Pip said... Reply to comment

The shop looks well worth a visit, I love it when they spend time making a nice display, makes it look so much more enticing.

Angela Steyn said... Reply to comment

Love the photos... will pop over and say hi to Wendy.

Angela x

Bev C said... Reply to comment

Pink roses and gift shops,sounds just perfect. Of to visit your sister now.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...