Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scenic delights

I just purchased the 2011 Australian Country Collections Diary. Flicking through it in the newsagent I couldn't walk out without it!! It opens out flat with the left hand side a week to a page and the right hand side is adorned with beautiful images of gardens and home interiors.
Here are some snapshots.

For those times when you're craving something sweet, try this quick Chocolate Pudding in a Mug. It takes only a few minutes.

Mix 4 tbspns SR flour, 4 tbspns sugar, 2 tspns cocoa. Add 1 egg and 3 tbspns milk, 1 tbspn oil and 3 tbspns choc chips and a splash of vanilla.
Take a 'large' mug and pour the mixture into it (or 2 smaller ones).
Put in microwave for around 2 - 2½ minutes (depends on your microwave)..Whalla..chocolate pudding!! It serves 2 people.

The first time I made it I mixed it in the mug but the second time I mixed it in a bowl first. I also sprayed the mug with olive oil first.
 Does that tempt you to want to go and make one now?

1 comments:

Natasha Burns said... Reply to comment

wow that pudding looks incredible!!!
My mum just got that diary, I must look through it, looks lovely from what you have shown us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...