Thursday, February 9, 2012

Parcel in the post

While perusing through the Ezibuy catalogue recently I came across a Deborah Hutton throw rug that was drastically reduced in price. I'm a bit of a sucker for throw rugs so hopped on the net and ordered it.

It arrived a couple of days ago.
I love it!  It's so soft and the knitted cable running through it is just beautiful. Another throw to add to my ever growing collection!
Last night I made baked potatoes which I hadn't made in ages. I rolled up the potatoes in alfoil and popped in the oven for around an hour. You can do them in the microwave wrapped in gladwrap with holes poked in the gladwrap.
 I then fried up some bacon, capsicum, tomatoes and mushrooms.

I plated them up.

Then topped with cheese, and put the plate in the microwave for around a minute to melt the cheese and then topped with sour cream and chives.
It was delicious and very filling!



3 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

Annette what a beautiful rug,love it,and those potatoes look so yummy.xx

Mariettes Back to Basics said... Reply to comment

Dearest Annette,

Can't blame you for ordering that throw! Looks lovely.
Your meal was a simple but rich one. So you like capsicum too. I got addicted to them while living in Indonesia, I ate them with everything... just raw.
Still I like it spicy but not as back than.
Love to you,

Mariette

Pip said... Reply to comment

It's quarter to five and I'm reading your blog, now I'm hungry - I haven't had a baked potato ages, I think potatoes baked in the oven are the best, although if you're in a hurry, the microwave is the way to go.
p.s. I won't be having a baked potato tonight, maybe Saturday night supper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...