Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Handmade Ring

Just a quick post to show you what I received in the post yesterday.
A few weeks back when I was down at Victor Harbor we visited a beautiful silver jewellery shop at Port Elliot called Seabreeze Silver. It showcases handcrafted jewellery by South Australian based artists. They had some lovely designs and I tried on quite a few rings. I'm a bit of a sucker for a nice silver piece! I tried on a 'rope ladder' ring which the lady at the shop had made. It didn't fit me but she offered to make one in my size, so I ordered it.

It arrived in this cute little box yesterday.

and here is the ring...not a real good photo!

You can visit their website at Seabreeze Silver, not that there is much on the site, but the shop is full of really different classy jewellery.

3 comments:

Niki said... Reply to comment

it's just lovely, Annette :)

Teresa said... Reply to comment

This is gorgeous Annette. I just love hand-made jewellery... going to check out the link.. thanks!

Julie said... Reply to comment

hi annette,
just repaying your visit. love your blog.
julie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...