Saturday, August 13, 2011

My purchases this morning...now what to make with them!!

I woke up this morning with the urge to do some sort of sewing this weekend.
I wandered up the street and purchased a few pieces of fabric. I do have some projects in mind but as to how much I'll get done, you will have to stay tuned!!


Here is what I bought.
The piece below is a heavy backed curtain fabric which I thought might be just right to re-cover a little footstool I purchased at a garage sale some months back.

Time will tell as to whether my sewing urge got me anywhere!


3 comments:

Jo said... Reply to comment

So you did go and visit Janette the next morning after our phone call,well done! look forward to seeing what you make.

Mariette's Back to Basics said... Reply to comment

Dearest Annette,

That looks like nice heavy upholstery fabric indeed. You will manage it; just have to start and concentrate. Anxcious to see the end result. Enjoy your Sunday and love to you,

Mariette

Bev C said... Reply to comment

Hello Annette,

Oh you chose some lovely fabrics, good luck recovering your footstool. Love the pink rose fabric on the bottom right hand corner.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...